Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Who's Your Paddy?


At my monthly demonstrator meeting this month I learned how to make these cute St. Patrick Day guy's using punches. The original used the large tag punch for the hat and the little circle punch for eyes with a white gel pen, in my version I used the Round tab punch for the hat and googly eyes (non stampin' Up!).

I made these for an upcoming workshop to give out as a little gift to all the guests- I used a Stampin' Dimensional to stick each one to a peppermint patty candy.

To make:

Background- scallop punch w/pumpkin pie or really rust paper
Face- 1 3/8 circle punch w/ Blush blossom paper
Nose-1/2" circle punch w/blush blossom paper- Use Stampin' Dimensionals to raise
Draw mouth with Basic Black Stampin' Write Pen
For Cheeks use pencil eraser and ink with Blush Blossom ink
Hat- Round tab punch folded and adhered with SNAIL adhesive
Rim- Word Window punch
The "buckle" on the hat is punched with the 1/2" square in yo yo yellow

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

These are cute. Do you have catalogs or somewhere I could see your stamps? I like this. Send me a message about it. Thanks Susan.

Your friend,
Jenn